Why Cleaning Your Cell Phone Can Help With Acne Breakouts
Are you having some unexplained breakouts on your face (typically the cheek area)? It's possible that your cell phone has cooties!! Cell phones carry more bacteria than a toilet and if you are not keeping yours clean, those germs can make you sick and wreak havoc on your beautiful face!
Let’s get into some data:
- Cell Phones can have 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom (Fox News)
- Each square inch of your phone can contain 25,000 germs
-94.5% of phones tested in a study of 200 phones, were found to have multiple strands of bacteria that were resistant to multiple antibiotics.
- Phones can carry E.Coli, Influenza, and MRSA (just to name a few)
For more information click HERE http://info.debgroup.com/blog/bid/290652/your-mobile-phone-is-dirtier-than-you-think
How does this happen you ask?
- Things our hands touch: Shakings Hands, Dirty Surfaces, Work Environment, Where We Put Our Phone, Touching Money, Using Phone in Restroom, Children (love them but they carry super bugs)
- Bacteria Breed in Warmth: Our cell phones are warm and often kept in warm/dark places
What can you do?
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Clean Cell Phone Case at least once a week, if not daily
Clean your cell Phone and Case by:
a. Wiping down phone with alcohol wipes
b. Wiping down with microfiber cloth and alcohol or hand sanitizer
c. Try the Phone Soap device to sanitize and charge phone HERE
**Don't use Windex or any other glass cleaner with ammonia. The harsh chemicals will damage an LCD display over time. Don't use a paper towel - not even a wet one -- because the rough fibers can scratch the display surface. Use a microfiber cloth like the one that came with your glasses. Don't spray anything directly onto a cell phone. Lightly dampen a microfiber cloth and wipe. **
Watch our "How to" Video Here: